Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Melanie C: 'I spent a few years trying not to be Sporty Spice'

The pop star on her years as a raver, her punk rebellion – and her daughter’s fondness for athleisure

Sportswear has become such a big thing in the past few years and, being Sporty Spice, I’ve really embraced that – but at the Brit awards this year I wanted to take it somewhere else.

This dress is from Fila’s spring/summer 2020 collection – it’s really grown up, beautiful, red-carpet chic, but with a bit of a sporty twist. You would never guess this dress was from a sportswear brand. You know when you put something on and it makes you feel … expensive? I looked in the mirror and I thought: ‘Wow!’

Continue reading...

from Fashion | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2Uey92j
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment