Monday, March 23, 2020

Is it OK to shout at strangers who aren’t social distancing? Absolutely | Hadley Freeman

My favourite video right now shows a variety of Italian mayors telling off their citizens in no uncertain terms – and it is exactly the approach we need here

Is it acceptable to shout at people – not just friends and family, but also strangers – for not practising social distancing?
Martin, London

Status update on me: I am spending every day, all day, inside my home with three children under five and a deranged, underwalked terrier who barks incessantly at his own reflection in the window. Am I lucky? You bet: I have a home and, so far, everyone has their health. But does my life also resemble a Channel 5 reality TV show? Maybe just a touch.

Continue reading...

from Fashion | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2QHd4vv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment