Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Kim Novak: ‘Having fat injections in my cheeks was the worst thing I could have done’

The star of Vertigo on her favourite outfits, taking artistic inspiration from Hitchcock – and dealing with abuse from Trump

This is my favourite outfit. My sister Arlene made the chaps out of calfskin and I made the tunic. She knew horses were a part of my life [Novak left Hollywood in the 60s to raise horses and paint], so she made mini-chaps for me. I named my horse Nur Jahan, which means “light of the universe” in Persian; I rode wearing this outfit until it got burnt in a house fire in 2000. Since then, I’ve made more clothes using hides.

I think this look was ahead of its time. I always go for something comfortable and something you can move in, because I’m out in nature a lot.

Continue reading...

from Fashion | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2Txu8Vj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment