Saturday, May 22, 2021

Sunday with Alexandre Mattiussi: ‘Now more than ever I’m desperate to party’

The designer on amazing restaurants in Paris’s Ninth District, working all weekend around fashion week and starting the day with a cup of coffee and a cigarette

How does Sunday start? With coffee and a cigarette at 9.30am, although I probably shouldn’t say it. I put on Radio Nova – a French station – and jump in the shower. I try to spend Sunday mornings at home, recovering both from a busy working week, and the night before.

Was it a late one? Almost certainly. I like to party, now more than ever I’m desperate to. Today we are confined to apartments – the only place we are allowed with lockdown – but I need those connections: time spent with music and talking to loved ones until the early hours or later.

Continue reading...

from Fashion | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3ucmMGY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment