Sunday, March 14, 2021

Stylishly at home in Copenhagen

The Danish home of the design duo behind fashion label Ganni is a natural extension of their Scandi aesthetic

Couple candidness always makes for a refreshing interview, and husband-and-wife duo Ditte and Nicolaj Reffstrup are on hand to deliver over Google Hangouts from their home in Copenhagen.

“I don’t know if it’s living with a person who literally drops her clothes from where she enters to where she ends up, so you can follow her path around the house, but I like to have cupboards where I can put things away – Ditte would rather leave it and see what happens,” muses Nicolaj. “But that’s exactly why people feel relaxed when they enter our home, Nicolaj – there’s actually stuff!” laughs Ditte. “I have a friend whose apartment feels like there’s nothing in it – I don’t know how she does it, it’s so American Psycho.”

Continue reading...

from Fashion | The Guardian https://ift.tt/3lfd03X
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment